Friday, December 7, 2012

Worst Christmas Gifts

I hate to buy Christmas presents for men.  It is always so difficult.  Annually, I make these my last and final purchases, and typically I think they're my worst gifts.  I love to buy meaningful presents, but sometimes I feel like I fall short.  

Right now, I have one gift left to purchase.  Guess what...yup, it is for a man, and I'm stumped.  I honestly cannot think of anything good.  So, I've been perusing the internet for some ideas that might work.  During the search process, I've found some TERRIBLE gifts.  Some of them are funny, but most of them are downright ridiculous.  Of course, I have to spread the wealth.  

Actually, they'd probably be great white elephant gifts if you're looking for something funny!


(1)  Yes, a nose hair trimmer.  I mean who doesn't want that?  I think I would die if somebody gave me that.  (2)  How dorky...a beer holster.  That is definitely a gift for someone who has everything.  Frighteningly, I just went back to link up to the web-site, and it is SOLD OUT.  Seriously!  (3)  This is one of my favorites.  I do at least find some humor in this one.  It is a flask that comes right out of the front of a man's pants.  There is some benefit for this type of flask...at least at a college football game, but I think I'll leave that gift to someone else.  4.  This is just bizarre if you ask me.  A Bacon of the Month Club.  Honestly.  Do people really purchase that?


5.  I love a good thumb war, and I'll share a quick game or two here and there with my nieces and nephew.  However, I think I'll leave the thumb wrestling ring to someone who plays more often than me.  6.  Bob Ross and his happy little trees were always fascinating.  However, if I want to gift painting lessons, I'm going to find someone still alive to teach them.  7 & 8.  Yes, you can purchase an acre of land on the moon...and if that isn't good enough for you, how about Mars?  Who owns the moon and Mars and in turn has the right to sell this acreage?  Also, what are you going to do with that land?

Hopefully none of these gifts is on your "to purchase" or even worse your "wish list."  
Share this post!

1 comment:

  1. i needed this laugh! i watched a partial episode of bob ross this summer and found it quite soothing as i folded laundry.

    gift ideas for a man...magazine or newspaper subscription, amazon prime membership, tickets to an event, and that's all i can come up with at the moment.

    ReplyDelete