1. Create a fun holiday treat (see a picture of mine below).
2. Cut out a ghost (which you attach to the door).
3. Write out the poem (below).
4. Drive to the house of the person you want to "spook."
5. Quietly place your treat on the front stoop (with the poem underneath) and tape your ghost to the door.
6. Ring the doorbell and run!
I enjoy listening and watching the kids from the bushes, so I typically hide close enough that I can watch!
The air is cool, the season is fall,
Soon Halloween will come to all.
Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore...
Tricky witches at your door.
The spooks are after things to do,
In fact, a spook brought this "BOO" to you.
The excitement comes when friends like you,
Copy this note and make it two.
We'll all have smiles on our faces,
When we see who Boo'd who's places.