Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Garden Markers Tutorial

Yesterday I blogged about my fun garden markers I created.  Well, today, I thought I'd create a tutorial in case some of you wanted to make some too.


Materials:  (1) wooden kitchen spoons, (2) spray paint, (3) pictures of fruit and veggies in your garden - I labeled mine before printing, (4) Mod Podge, (5) foam brush, and (6) polyurethane sealer.

Step 1:  Spray paint wooden spoons.  I purchased mine at Wal-mart.  They came in a set of five or six for about $2.


Step 2:  Using a foam brush, apply pictures to spoons.  Add several coats of Mod Podge.


Step 3:  Spray polyurethane sealer.


Step 4:  Label your garden.





Happy Gardening!

See more tutorials at Hope Studios.
Share this post!

2 comments:

  1. Alyssa.. your garden really is beautiful. I love the work you have put into it. I smell a new passion for you.

    ReplyDelete