Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Crash

I figured I'd start the week with the good, and end with the bad.

Several moths ago, my sister and her oldest girls (6 and 4) were in a terrible car accident.  I won't bore you with the details, but the driver of the car (17 years old) passed away the following day after hitting my sister and the girls head on.

CLICK HERE to read one of the news stories on the accident.

My sister broke her big toe (which sounds like nothing but is definitely still mending), the oldest girl (Lilly) had some facial bruising and a concussion (caused by the airbags), and the second oldest (Ella) broke her arm and had surgery to repair/set.

(Ella at the hospital awaiting her surgery)

Situations like these definitely make you thankful for family and all the time we have together.  
Share this post!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful that your family was kept together by the grace of providence. I lost a cousin when we were 14 and our family has never been the same. I will pray for the continued recovery of your loved-ones!

    ReplyDelete