Saturday, April 10, 2010

MIA...

Have you wondered where I've been for the past week?  I promised to finish my office organization posts, and then...MIA

Free Picture of a Yard Sale. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com

Yup! I've never had a yard sale before, but when my best friend suggested it...I jumped on board. 

If you've ever had a yard sale, you know what I'm feeling right now...pure exhaustion! I went to bed at 8pm last night, and I'm only up now because I'm laying on the couch watching the Atlanta Braves.

Anyway, the weekend was a success.  I met over 12 neighbors, and I have an abounding joy for my community.  How nice is this?  Today while in the mix of craziness, one of my neighbors shows up with a foil wrapped plate of hot out of the oven sausage balls!  I often feel this sense of community is gone, but today I was proven wrong!

Anyway, I hope to be back to regular posts in a couple of days.
Share this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment