Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Monday


I cannot believe it is February.  Time is flying by way too fast.  On a different note, I'm trying to get some food out of my freezer.  So, my goal is to stay out of the grocery store this week and use only what I have on hand.  I will admit, I had to borrow a chili seasoning pack from my sister...I'm not counting that.  Anyway, this is a hectic week with school/job related appointments.  So, nothing on my menu plan requires much time.  I hope to create two printable recipe cards this week (since I am behind from last week).  That will all depend on how diligently I accomplish everything else on my "to-do" list.

Monday:  Homemade Chili

Tuesday:  Athens Teaching and Dad's Gubernatorial Debate

Wednesday:  Leftover Chili Bake

Thursday:  Herb Chicken and Rice Crock Pot Meal

Share this post!

1 comment: