Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photo of the Week

This is one of my favorite photos.  I think it is hysterical.  When I traveled to Africa in 2001, we were departing from Lewa, Kenya for Wamba, Kenya.  Both runways were in the middle of fields, and as we landed we watched the town people run to the landing strip to see who was arriving.  When we were leaving the "airport" we passed this sign...


When we took off to head back to Nairobi, my team members and I shared quite a few laughs at one of the locals chasing some cattle from the airstrip!
Share this post!

2 comments:

  1. that's amazing. glad you got a picture of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a place I could break out the lawn chairs, crank up the BBQ, and enjoy the fun for the afternoon.
    Rory
    http://thegreentiquessolution.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete