Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Ornaments

All of my Christmas ornaments have a story.  Last year, Mom and I decorated my tree together.  I handed her ornament after ornament and told her the story that went along with each and every one.  As she helped me again this year, I thought it might be nice to share a few of the special ones with y'all.  So, this week I am going to feature a couple of my favorite ornaments.

With an ode' to the anniversary of Sesame Street, I figured I'd begin with my childhood crew.  These were my faves as a youngster, and I'm still quite attached to them now.  They're stinking adorable!







Ironically, Elmo is not a part of the set...guess he wasn't as big in the early 80s.  Anyway, more ornaments to come tomorrow.

Share this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment