Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blog Button

So, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I just spent well over an hour figuring out how to create a blog button for the Persnickety Peacock.  It was a pain...not going to lie!

Anyway, I'd love for you to add it to your blog.  Here are the easy steps to add it...

1.  Copy the link from the box below my button.



2.  Click CUSTOMIZE in the top right hand corner of YOUR blog.



3.  Choose ADD A GADGET on the right hand side of this page.




5.  A new window will pop up.  Choose HTMP/JAVASCRIPT by clicking on the + next to this choice.



6.  A new window will pop up. Type Blogs I Love in the TITLE section, paste the code in the CONTENT section, and click SAVE at the bottom.



If you do this, please link back and let me know.
Share this post!

3 comments:

  1. grabbed your great button! i love how you did your tutorial on grabbing button. how do you get copies of the pages like that? i'd love to know. do i win the first button grabber award!?! http://jan-blogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan...I love that you actually added the button! So much fun. To take the screenshot, it is super easy. Press these three buttons at the same time.

    Apple
    Shift
    3

    If you have the volume turned on, you should hear a camera click. Then, an icon will pop up on your desktop. Isn't it fun?

    You can also Google "Screenshot photo"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting about this...I spent about an hour on it last year and gave up. I'll try it again.

    ReplyDelete