Thursday, January 21, 2010

Photo of the Week

I've been brainstorming about how to change my blog.  One way I decided to change my blog is to add a "Photo of the Week" feature.  I'll display the picture in a post and then feature it all week in the "Photo of the Week" section in the right hand column.  So, here is the first of many to come...



This is my absolute favorite picture of my grandmother.  She hated the picture, but I love her interaction with the kids.  Regardless of how Gran was feeling or acting, the kids always made her happy.  Her birthday was this week, so I felt it was only appropriate to remember her through this fabulous photo.
Share this post!

4 comments:

  1. That's a cute photo!

    I found your blog on accident, and I don't even know how... = ) Lol. But I'm glad that I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you did too, and I am excited that you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I commented on your blog, and that is how you got here...I have been following your blog through Google Reader for quite sometime. That is so bizarre. Also, are you a student at UGA? I just read your profile and saw you were a student and lived in Athens. I am a PhD student there...to weird!

    ReplyDelete