Friday, January 22, 2010

Brie Marmalade Appetizer

Tonight I reconnected with a former basketball coach and his family.  It was fabulous to have the opportunity to play with his kiddies and get to know his wife better.  I asked to bring something (considering his wife is a working mommy of two little ones).  She asked for an appetizer.  


Considering I don't cook often, I bribed my sister to help me find a recipe.  For Christmas, she gave me a brie baker and cracker dish (from this amazing local artist).  So, she recommended a dish where I could use my new gift.  Oh, and since I was sharing a recipe...I figured it was only appropriate to provide a digital recipe card that you can print and keep in your collection.


Brie Marmalade Appetizer


Ingredients:
1 wheel of brie
1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1 jar of orange marmalade


Directions:
Flour your countertop so dough doesn’t stick
Trim the rind
Lay out rolls into 1 sheet and pinch together to form 1 large sheet
Spoon marmalade in center of dough
Place brie wheel on top
Add more marmalade to the top
Wrap dough around marmalade and brie and pinch ends together (making sure no marmalade or brie are showing)
Gently flip over onto cookie sheet
Refrigerate for an hour
Bake for 10-15 minutes at 375
Serve warm with crackers


Click here to print a copy for your recipe collection.



Share this post!

2 comments: