Sunday, January 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

One of my goals for the year involves becoming more financially savvy.  Considering I'm a PhD student right now and my parents are helping to support my endeavor...they are probably thrilled I'm doing this!  I'm trying to slowly add practices to my life that help me save or be more organized with my finances.  One of these practices involves menu-planning.

My sister and I were really good about menu-planning and swapping leftovers (as you probably remember from this post), but with the holidays we got out of the swing of it.  So, I'm planning to post my menu on Mondays, link up to a few menu plan web-sites, and provide you with a recipe or two along the way.  Hopefully, you'll enjoy them.

Monday: Slow Cooker Pot Roast

Tuesday: French Dip Sammies (from leftovers)

Wednesday: Easy Pot Pie (from leftovers)

Thursday: Chicken and Broccoli Braids

Friday: Brie Marmalade Appetizer (I'm having dinner with some friends, and I'm responsible for bringing an appetizer).  Also, I'll feature this recipe on Friday.

This menu is linked to:
Share this post!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Menu Plan Monday. Looks like you're off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you not using the six o clock scramble?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan...no, I really want to use it, but I haven't had time to sit down and look through it. Maybe I'll do that this week.

    ReplyDelete