Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blog Feature

Guess what!  I was featured on another blog.  How crazy is this?  I'm sitting at my computer scrolling through my Google Reader, and I come across this...



Yup!  I was featured on another blog.  One of the blogs I read is entitled Sister Stuff.  Last week they wrote a post about what to do with your Christmas cards after the holidays.  Well, funny enough...I wrote a post about that about a month ago.  It is here...you'll see the same photo from above too!

Isn't this exciting?!?  I feel like it is the debut of the Persnickety Peacock!  I know, I'm a dork.  It is okay.  I'll be the first to admit it.

Share this post!

2 comments:

  1. have you seen julia and julie? i think it's funny when julie always asks if anyone is out there reading her blog. congrats on your publicity! next thing you know, you'll have advertisers on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and where's your sister? is she going to be a follower!?! just kidding!

    ReplyDelete