Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Featured Again

Exciting news...



Yup!  I was featured, again!  My curtains showed up on one of the fabulous blogs I read daily.  I love it.

On a different note, I am headed out of town tomorrow for a crafting weekend.  Twice a year, my sister and I join a group of lovely ladies in North Georgia.  The main craft is scrapbooking, but this year I decided to take my sewing machine.  I'll be making curtains for my almost complete office, a few presents for the "Year of the Handmade Gifts", and several other crafty things.

I'll be featuring many of these over the next couple of weeks...as well as highlights from our fun weekend getaway.

Share this post!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that you are going crafting...can't wait to see what you create! Have so much fun. I have been scrapbooking a lot this week trying to complete Walt's 2009 book and start Ella's baby book.....
    ~Paige (for some reason it won't let me log in as myself..it says I'm Eric...)

    ReplyDelete